Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Top Products of February

Origins Modern Friction
****

I bought my first Origins products in December and I am hooked!  This product makes it into my February favorites because after just one use I saw instant results.  This gentle formula uses natural rice starch cushioned in cream to remove dead skin cells while soothing the new skin with aloe.  Lemon oil aids in adding luminosity to the skin.  You can use this product up to 3 times a week, however I'd recommend once if you have dry skin.  For those of you with sensitive skin, I can assure you that no redness or irritation has ever occurred for me with this product. In fact, after removing the dead cells, serums and calming products reach deeper into the skin and work more effectively, reducing redness and irritation. Unlike other exfoliating products I've tried, this feels soft and nourishing.  Using this product twice a week makes a huge difference in my skin!  


 
Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins 
****

Yes its another Origins product! This is a fantastic moisturizer that repairs and renews your skin overnight.  After using this for three nights, I immediately noticed my pores were smaller, my skin-tone was even, and my skin was bright even after only four hours of sleep.  (That's college for you).  The vitamins E, C, and H soak into your skin all night, aiding in the turn-over of new cells so you look refreshed in the morning. Another plus of this product is it smells luxurious! It has a sweet smell with a hint of orange which instantly relaxes me.  While this product is pricey, thankfully, a little bit goes a long way.  I tried putting on a heavy amount and it actually made me break out because the moisturizer is quite thick so just putting on a light layer of this is perfect and will allow you to use it over a greater span of time!


Fit Me Foundation
***

The great thing about this foundation is it doesn't cake and lets your skin breathe.  The coverage is light and the finish is smooth.  It allows for a very natural look and helps even out the tone of the skin.  If you need heavy coverage, this is not the foundation for you.  Warning, it does set very quickly and is best suited for applying it to one area of the face at a time with either a foundation brush or your fingers.  I personally like more of a dewy look and this foundation allows for that to come through naturally.

  
  

Garnier- Fructis Sleek and Shine Serum 
**** 
This has been a miracle for my hair this month! I had been having an issue with frizz that nothing seemed to be able to fix, however with just one use this turned my hair from dull and frizzy to shiny and smooth.  It works best for me when I put one pump through my hair when it is damp (Anymore and you will have a greasy mess when it dries unless your hair is super think) and blow dry.  The finished look is polished and smooth with little effort in styling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment