Friday, June 8, 2012

BB Creams: The All-in-One Skincare Craze

The BB Cream craze has blown up, seemingly out of nowhere, but just in time for the warmer months when you'd rather spend more time outside than in front of the mirror.

BB stands for "beauty balm" or "blemish balm" depending on the formula.  Its basically a tinted moisturizer with skin care ingredients and SPF.  The beauty balm formed its popularity in Asia and now almost every big name cosmetics brand has their own formula. 

Here are the 3 I am most excited to try:

Garnier - Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Garnier BB Cream

Selling Point: You can't beat the price!
A Perfect World™ SPF 15 Age-defense tinted moisturizer with White Tea
Origins BB Cream

Selling Point:  I'm a huge fan of Origins and I've used their White Tea serums and cleansers before.  I truly believe in the power of their natural ingredients!


Estee Lauder BB Cream

Selling Point: SPF 35!


Have you used a BB Cream? Leave your comments below!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never used one, but am going to look into getting one now! Just followed you, I'd love for you to check out my blog, I've only just started it.

www.thingsolivialoves.blogspot.co.uk

Madeleine said...

Following :) Let me know which one you choose and I'll feature you as a reviewer if you want!

Post a Comment