Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May Favorites!



The number one product of May is Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Serum.  I can't rave about this enough!  With just three uses, it cleared my skin and evened my skin tone.  It is important to protect your skin against aging and environmental factors early and not only does it do this, Advanced Night Repair has reversed acne scarring and fine lines in just one week. It truly is a miracle product that I will use for the rest of my life! 






Summer is all about bright colors and what better way to wear them than on your lips?  Revlon's Lip Butters are the perfect addition to a spring and summer makeup bag!  My favorite shade that I have tried is Peach Parfait.  The texture is smooth like lip balm but has the staying power of a lipstick.  The creamy texture sooths your lips and makes them softer and smoother with repeated use.  With so many shades available in drugstores you are bound to find one to suit you!





Urban Decay Potion Pot Primer is a must have for the summer months.  With the heat making it impossible for makeup to stay put all day, this primer will leave your shadow and eyeliner in perfect condition from day to night.  It prevents creasing and smudging but still allows for your shadows to blend easily. 








Summer sun can leave hair damaged and dry.  Garnier Fructis 3 Minute Hydrating Treatment is a perfect fix! I've used it all throughout the month and noticed it makes my hair softer and keeps the ends from looking frizzy and adds shine to my hair immediately after using it.  I'd highly recommend this to people who like to swim in the pool throughout the summer as this will help with the dehydrating effects of chlorine on your hair. 










That's all for May- Stay tuned for tomorrow's MTV Movie Awards Style Recap!



No comments:

Post a Comment